- Montreal -
Castle Hall Diligence is a leading specialist in operational, investment, ESG and cybersecurity due diligence of alternative and traditional asset managers. With a rapidly growing team of 80+, Castle Hall has become the largest, dedicated due diligence organization worldwide, operating from offices in Montréal and Halifax, Canada; London, UK; Abu Dhabi, UAE; Manila, Philippines, and Sydney, Australia. Castle Hall’s core competitive advantage is DiligenceHub, our proprietary online diligence platform, which has helped our clients review diligence across more than 6,000 fund entities.
Castle Hall is an entrepreneurial, dynamic and fast moving company that is looking to add a Business Analyst to our team. This newly created role responds to increasing demand for Castle Hall’s services, and the firm’s commitment to continued growth. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Elicit, gather, and document solution requirements; help identify desired results and provide an understanding of the opportunity or issue
- Be proactive and flexible, able to deliver suggestions and present options to stakeholders
- Gain consensus and ensure stakeholder sign off of proposed solution
- Translate operational business requirements into well defined technical requirements
- Assist in scope definition and managing initiatives from definition through implementations, providing necessary updates and communication to stakeholders
- Contribute to short, medium, and long-term tech roadmap; proactively initiate projects and identify and involve the correct stakeholders to make each endeavor a success
- Make recommendations on best practices for improvements to the project lifecycle; take ownership and implement new ways of working upon approval.
- Work with developers to ensure requirements are understood and proposed architecture is in-line with best practice
- Contribute to test case development and coordination with QA
- Monitor overall project progress and timelines; monitor work assignment and calibrate developer workloads to optimize project output
- Communicate new features and functionality with the operations team through user documentation and training
- Provide second level technical support / investigation of bugs and feature requests coming from the operations team
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of demonstrated related professional experience
- Demonstrated professional experience being responsible for architecting, developing, and documenting technical design
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to make effective decisions under pressure
- Proactively take on projects with minimal supervision
- Solutions oriented, creative thinker who can take the initiative in moving technical ideas forward with clarity
- Ability wo work with flexible targets and timelines. Priorities may change quickly at times; the successful candidate is able to shift focus quickly and manage multiple projects running in parallell
- The ability to prioritize, multi task, and handle time sensitive deadlines in a fast paced environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to be part of a highly successful and growing organization
- Excellent working conditions in a young and dynamic work environment
- Benefits plan including health and dental coverage
- Learning and Development - Reimbursement for relevant designations
Please send your cover letter and resume specifying “Business Analyst”. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
*Due to Covid-19 all employees within Castle Hall are currently working from home with the potential to move back into an office environment when government regulations say it is safe to do so. Until then all interviews and meetings will be held virtually. The ideal candidate will have an appropriate work-from-home designated space & applicable amenity.
Castle Hall Diligence is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.