We are looking for a capable and passionate full time HR Manager to join our forward looking organization. This position offers an exciting opportunity for the postholder to positively make a difference in shaping and leading the HR role of a growing business. We are seeking someone who is confident in challenging the norm and influencing senior management thinking and who is comfortable in both developing HR policy and providing functional service.
Working directly with the Managing Director and other senior members of the management team, you will lead the provision of HR services across this global business.
This position will be home-based and can be located in any city within Canada. All candidates must demonstrate they have a suitable home office with stable internet connection. Inter office travel will be required over time, however, the safety of all employees is our priority.
The role offers a competitive salary dependent on experience together with healthcare benefits.
- Lead the strategic and functional HR responsibilities across the entire organization.
- Manage and monitor effectiveness of HR policy and processes to ensure achievement of objectives.
- Partner with senior management with regards to employee skills development, retention, succession development of employees and the wide spectrum of day to day HR issues.
- Propose and enact practical and innovative solutions that promote development and autonomy of employees.
- Contribute to a healthy, motivating and inclusive corporate culture.
- Manage the full recruitment cycle including onboarding of new employees across the business.
- Manage the Performance Review Cycles to ensure fair and transparent assessment and development of all colleagues.
- Coach and support managers with regards to performance management, capability issues, situation analysis and action plan proposals.
- Manage employee’s departure and termination process.
- Other ad-hoc HR related special projects as required.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in a generalist HR leadership role is essential
- Experienced and innovative with the operation and implementation of HR systems
- Strong working knowledge of current employment laws and the ability to apply it into policy
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively within a dynamic environment
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic and able to work in a dynamic environment with utmost confidentiality is critical
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to be part of a highly successful and growing organization
- Excellent working conditions in a young and dynamic work environment
- Benefits plan including health and dental coverage
- Learning and Development - Reimbursement for relevant designations
Please send your cover letter and resume. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.