Castle Hall is an entrepreneurial, dynamic and fast moving company that is looking to add multiple front-end and back-end Software Developers to our team. These role respond to increasing demand for Castle Hall’s services, and the firm’s commitment to continued growth. The successful candidates will be given opportunities for personal and professional growth while helping us improve Castle Halls web application.
- Proactively develop and maintain the new version ofour web application using React and Material-UI
- Build REST APIs using the Django REST Framework
- Improve our internal ERP system that allows our team of analysts to work more efficiently
- Implement new features and components following the technical requirements
- Maintain or migrate to REACT the legacy parts of our internal application
- Be a valuable team member in stand-up meetings and technical meetings
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Passion for design patterns, best practices and clean code
- Experience in front-end or back-end development (both is a plus)
- Experience with at least 1 framework (back-end or front-end)
- Experience interacting with RESTful APIs
- Experience in writing unit tests or functional tests
- Being a team player that likes to share ideas and work together to improve solutions
- Analytical mind, detail oriented and able to follow design specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Must be comfortable working in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to be part of a highly successful and growing organization
- Excellent working conditions in a young and dynamic work environment
- Benefits plan including health and dental coverage
- Learning and Development - Reimbursement for relevant designations
- Working in an expanding fintech company
Please send your cover letter and resume. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.