Castle Hall Launches DiligenceExpress: Free ADV Monitoring of 19,000 Asset Managers
Dec 19, 2019 10:52:22 AM
Castle Hall, the Due Diligence Company, launched DiligenceExpress, a completely free of charge service enabling investors, asset managers and industry service providers to review and monitor diligence information on more than 19,000 registered investment advisors and 62,000 private funds.
Part of Castle Hall’s next generation DiligenceHub online app, DiligenceExpress offers manager and private fund data sourced from Form ADV submissions filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. Data is fully comprehensive, with no restrictions as to the scope or volume of data presented for registered users.
DiligenceExpress allows users to access:
- Extensive profiles of each Registered Investment Advisor and every private fund. Information is delivered through an easy to use, online app, together with top quality PDF reports.
- DiligenceExpress analytics highlight potential risk factors, at a point in time and over time. Comprehensive dashboards enable tracking of analytics across an entire portfolio.
- Follow managers, and be notified automatically by email each time a new ADV is filed, irrespective of the number of managers followed.
- All prior Form ADV information archived without restriction.
- Full change view analysis online and in PDF.
“Castle Hall believes that due diligence has changed” said Chris Addy, Castle Hall’s President and CEO. “Asset owners value tools which support a consistent, evidenced and auditable due diligence workflow across all third party manager relationships. This is very different from legacy ODD which focused on hedge funds, with emphasis only on static, point in time reports. Fintech and Regtech solutions are now a must, enabling Castle Hall to marry both objective data and subjective due diligence – technology allows us to turn diligence into data, and data into diligence.”
Anne Coady, Castle Hall’s Managing Director commented “DiligenceExpress provides information on nearly 20,000 asset managers and more than 60,000 funds. Users can see immediately if a manager has an existing or new regulatory action, if they have a related party broker dealer, or see who are the directors of a fund or whether that fund is self administered. We are also very pleased to be able to make this public information available free of charge and directly accessible to all institutional investors, managers and industry participants.”
DiligenceExpress is fully integrated into Castle Hall's broader due diligence workflow. After reviewing manager and private fund level ADV information, investors can progress to a broader reputational due diligence review, review of audited financial statements, OpsMonitor coverage, or a full, onsite OpsReview. Investors may also add ESG, cyber security or risk due diligence to that manager or strategy.