AIMA - Cybersecurity, protecting the family jewels
Jul 4, 2018 11:21:37 AM
AIMA is pleased to invite you to a discussion on Cybersecurity for Fund Managers to be held on Wednesday 26th of July, from 12.15pm at UBS, Sydney.
Alex Wise, Executive Consultant at Castle Hall will be a speaker during the event. This session will look to address the questions raised both about investment managers’ understanding of the various cyber security-related issues and how they could impact their businesses, as well as their overall level of preparedness. In depth the topics below will be examined:
- Cyber Fraud Post Breach - Key Personnel Impersonation. Financial Crime focus.
- Preventable breaches - Get back to basics.
- Business Owners have limited visibility and feedback from End Point technology and cyber vendors - we aim to examine why and discuss how to fix it.
- Tips on setting up a Cyber Framework at an Asset Management Firm.
- Red Flags for Investors and Cyber Security DD.
- Practical guidance on User Access and Network Integrity.
- Vulnerability assessments and patches.
- Incident response – what happens in a crisis?
- Awareness and training – what you need to do.
When: Thursday 26th July, 2018
Where: UBS, Level 16, Chifley Tower, Sydney
Click here to register. Please RSVP before 5.00pm on Tuesday July 24th, 2018.