European Private Equity & Venture Capital Forum 2019, Dubai
Nov 16, 2018 9:17:38 AM
Anne Coady, Managing Director at Castle Hall will be attending The European Private Equity & Venture Capital Forum 2019 in Dubai. The BVCA European Private Equity & Venture Capital Forums connect Middle East institutional investors with European private equity and venture capital fund managers.
The forums are designed exclusively for LPs and investment consultants to gather insights on trends, opportunities and other developments in the European market. We expect the Eurpean participants to include 10-12 GPs meeting approximately 50-60 Limited Partners in Bahrain, Dubai and Abu Dhabi. The forums features a mixture of presentations and panel discussions on topics such as investment strategy, regional and sector specialisation, fund performance and the changing appetite and needs of Middle East investors. One-on-one meetings are also arranged on request. This series is exclusive to European GPs and Middle East LPs.
Below are some of the topics that will be covered:
- Managing your European PE/VC portfolio
- How is technology impacting PE investments and LPs’ portfolios?
- Co-investments and the alignment of interest
- The latest on GP-led solutions in Europe
- Brexit: possible policy outcomes investors need to know
- Venture and growth: identifying the best fund managers
- Small-cap: navigating the European market
- Large cap and multi-strategy: what is changing in Europe?
When: January 29, 2019
Where: Dubai International Financial Centre
To learn more click here.